Repeating Shows & Schedules
Ability to schedule past schedules as "repeated schedule".
Once some Show has been aired it is currently recorded by the Radio's internal recording component (At Radio Orange it's some Raspi Recorder). In the future this is done by some official Recorder component: Recorder Component
Shows which have been aired are automatically recorded, therefore Recorder needs some connection to the Steering API. Also, AURA should be able to repeat aired shows (Recordings).
To schedule some repeated schedule, multiple components are involved:
- The Recorder should share recordings on a defined location
- Tank should be able to reference them
- Dashboard should be able to select those recordings for new timeslots.
- Engine needs to play the recording instead of the "original playlist".
- Recorder (Do the recording, notify other components on the recording): #16 (closed)
- Steering (holding information on the aired schedules): TBD
- Tank (holding information on the aired recording; path to the files): TBD
- Dashboard (ability to select / re-schedule some past schedule): dashboard#39 (closed)
- Automatic CBA Upload #11