Docker Compose Image "Aura Web"
This docker image should provide a NGINX Configuration with following aspects in mind:
- Reverse Proxy for Sterring at "/admin"
- Reverse Proxy for Dashboard at "/"
- Reverse Proxy for Tank to work with Dashboard (similar to how @jackie set up the current Apache at https://aura-test.o94.at)
- Reverse Proxy for Studio Clock ("Engine Clock", engine-clock#12)
- Redirect URLs that the authentication of Dashboard and Tank is working against Steering
- Reverse Proxy of public APIs of Engine only (TrackService API only, Reporting API tbc with @jackie, StudioClock should stay hidden). Keep in mind that Engine should be protected as DOS Attacks when accessing the API. Engine is using Gunicorn as the production API Web Server and here are tips on how to make those two communicate with each other: https://medium.com/@thucnc/deploy-a-python-flask-restful-api-app-with-gunicorn-supervisor-and-nginx-62b20d62691f
It should also act as a home for Web Components, such as:
- This Docker Compose depends on the Docker Images "Steering", "Dashboard", "Tank" and "Engine Clock". It is intended that those Docker Images run most probably on the same hardware instance.
- Infos on the suggested setup: https://gitlab.servus.at/aura/meta/-/blob/master/docs/installation-guide.md