[EPIC] Docker Compose "Aura Web"
This docker image should provide a NGINX Configuration with following aspects in mind:
- Reverse Proxy for Sterring at "/admin"
- Reverse Proxy for Dashboard at "/"
- Reverse Proxy for Tank at "/tank" and to work with Dashboard (similar to how @jackie set up the previous Apache at https://aura-test.o94.at)
- Reverse Proxy for Studio Clock at "/clock" ("Dashboard Clock", engine-clock#12)
- Redirect URLs so that authentication of Dashboard and Tank is working against Steering
- Reverse Proxy for public APIs of Engine only (TrackService API only, Reporting API tbc with @jackie, StudioClock should stay hidden). Keep in mind that Engine API should be protected as DOS Attacks when accessing the API. Engine is using Gunicorn as the production API Web Server and here are tips on how to make those two communicate with each other: https://medium.com/@thucnc/deploy-a-python-flask-restful-api-app-with-gunicorn-supervisor-and-nginx-62b20d62691f
Background Info: This Docker Compose depends on the Docker Images "Steering", "Dashboard", "Tank" and "Dashboard Clock". These Docker Images will run on the same hardware instance. Infos on the suggested setup: https://gitlab.servus.at/aura/meta/-/blob/master/docs/installation-guide.md