Basic Engine Features
Broadcast programme is scheduled via Dashboard/Steering. Possibility to mix / switch between 3 different audio sources:
- Play playlists from filesystem (audio files are provided via Tank)
- Play external audio streams
- Play live audio
- Playlists should be played without any delay, even when the individual items are extremely short e.g. Jingles, sound effects (compare Radio Freistadt)
- Include RDS information for UKW/terrestrial broadcasts (this is solved by a separate Ticket https://gitlab.servus.at/aura/engine/-/issues/22)
- Ability to broadcast to IceCast streaming server
- Configurable Audio quality
- Support 4 or more Stereo-In channels (e.g. Studio 1, Studio 2, BBC, Satellite, Tuner)
- Extensive logging
- File System Scheduling and correct Playout, Transitioning, Engine Core refactoring
- Fix sidecase with parallel playout.
- Fix Volume issues when switching between Playlist Entries
- Check if all cases for "end of schedule" and "end of entry" are working as expected.
- Configurable Logger with Log Levels. Update Logs with adequate Log Level.
- Test scheduling with Analog IN Entries, multiple Analog INs, correct scheduling and play-out in the mix
- Test scheduling with Stream Entries, multiple Streams, correct scheduling and play-out in the mix
- Stream output, Check settings for IceCast connectivity, Test and possible fixes
- Test very short and very long filesystem entries and correct timings with those. Most likely this requires another major refactoring to allow pre-scheduling. Currently unsure how to get this done with Liquidsoap playlists. Possibly use of a LQS Server Function could help + another type of queue.